Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Saavy Links


Oh Man...I refuse to let this blog falter into the abyss. I felt there was a little lull in creative (in general) for the past several months. Plus, I've been busier than an Amsterdam Pimp. But fear not...My frequency of updates might be low but I'll stop by every so often to try to enlighten your spirits with stuff that catches my eye. Other than that, here is another round of sausage-links..eat 'em up!! Mmmm-Mmmm Good.

Mutant Hands
Mike Saksi
Alberto Cerriteno
Eduardo Duccigne
PokedStudioa
Johnny Cheuk
Fredrik Jernstrom
Christian Postmai
Jiri Adamek
Mira Ruido
Hope Gangloff
Studio 4C
Koichiro Tsujikawa
The Holograms
Lost in Space
Nathan Love
Dixonbaxi
Eatmydear
Vinicius Costa
Theo Jemison
Meld Media
Hue
Beaundy
Sugar Rhyme

1 Comments:

Blogger chad said...

Chris is the bomb track!!
la shad

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home